Monday, 6 June 2011

Stair Master

No one could be more surprised than me at how heavily I have fallen in love with our dog. Blind in one eye, continually matted with burrs, she is the canine definition of “ragamuffin”  We inherited her a couple years ago, and as Tom likes to say “we never thought we’d have a dog with the word “Shit...z” in it”. In fact ,as a former "big dog" (read: "real dog") owner, she is the type of dog I used to turn my nose up at.  Yes, she is a phoofy, spoilt diva of a dog, but when I get home, it doesn't matter what kind of day I have had, when she does her crazy dance of ecstasy, how can I not feel  loved?


I'll just wait here for you ... all day if I have to. You say you won't be home for a week? That's okay, I'll still be  here.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't resist this one! Janet, you've been hiding your light under a bushel!

    ReplyDelete